The educated generation is becoming more responsible consumer than ever. Many people are embracing cruelty-free skin care products that are decreasing the testing of chemical-infused products on innocent animals in the laboratory.
We have provided a list of the best cruelty-free skincare products available in the market that you can use safely.
You must notify the logo of ‘Leaping Bunny’ on the product’s package before buying as it signifies cruelty-free.
- The first product is Cannabidiol or CBD. The new-age cream is a delightful treat for your skin. Produced from the Cannabis plant’s non-psychoactive part, the cream works best when combined with hemp seed oil.
- Another topper is the My Clarins range of skin care products, especially the micellar cleansing lotion. People of any skin type can safely use it and get rid of the makeup and impurities from the skin. You can get refreshed and revitalised skin along with the comfortable almond scent.
- The spot-fighting serum from Tropic is a win-win. Ideal for the acne and pimple prone skin and oily complexions, this serum is enriched with prebiotics and anti-inflammatory spirulina. It gets absorbed in the skin fully and makes it look brighter, acne free with reduced redness.
- A product directly from the house of plastic surgeons- HealGel Intensive. Specially formulated for people with problematic skin, it can heal sunburn, redness, scars, stretch marks by going deep within each cell. The skin can regenerate naturally. The versatile product gives an instant cooling effect.
- Men can have a gala time a product named Bulldog, manufactured by a British company is affordable and a fantastic all-natural skin care moisturiser. The light cream infused with aloe and tea tree scent is extremely refreshing and those stubbled skin can feel refreshed, hydrated and smelling blissful.
- Sensitive skin owners can cheer with the cruelty-free skin care products manufactured by Previse, a plant-based skin-care brand of the US. We have selected the face scrub that combines jojoba extract and fossilised algae. The mousse-like texture is easy to use, and the skin can get back its original radiance by absorbing the natural ingredients.
- B. Sparkling Water Cleanser is purely vegan and cruelty-free. Designed by Superdrug, this heavenly cleanser has nature to slowly melts from a luxuriant gel into cooling water. Best for oily skin type, the product provides instant wake-up, deep cleansing and toning benefits to the skin.
- Another top-notch product in our list is Lani Tropical Body Oil from the brand Lani. The bottle contains a concoction of tropical and superfood oils full of collagen, antioxidants, and vitamins. You can get the goodness of coconut oil, ylang-ylang and baobab oil from this non-sticky and quick absorbing body oil.
Enjoy these all natural cruelty-free skin care products and get an ever-glowing smooth and lumped skin.